A beautiful home needs a magnificent landscape. And it is not just the type of plants, garden design, or walkway design that defines the beauty of the landscape. But another crucial element of your landscape that brings out the best is armour stone Barrie. Being durable, natural, and elegant, armour stone is one of the first choices of professional landscapers and architects for building retaining walls, entryways, pools, steps, and more. Also, armour stone will give your landscape a boost of luxury and sophistication. So, if you have been looking to renovate your existing landscape with some elegant elements, armour stone Barrie must be your first choice. And we at Hard Rock Landscaping are experts in working with armour stone and subsequent structures. We are known to use armour stone to build retaining walls, walkways, pools, entryways, driveways, and more.
Now, we know that as a homeowner, you would want to know everything about armour stone Barrie before making it your final choice. So, let’s see a few features about armour stone that makes it the best choice for hardscaping.
- Armour stone comes in different sizes, shapes, and weights. Depending on your hardscaping needs, you can choose from different sizes and shapes such as landscape stones, shaped armour stone, semi-shaped armour stone, gabion stone, and riprap.
- Armour stone also comes in different colours. Although the standard colour for armour stone is limestone grey, you can also find armour stone in colours like chestnut, chocolate, rich brown, charcoal, light grey, buff, and beige.
- Armour stone can be used for various landscaping structures in your garden such as boundary walls, entrance pillars, steps, flagstones, driveways, walkways, garden accents and so much more.
Armour stone Barrie provides numerous benefits for your landscape and garden.
- The stone is exceptionally durable and elegant.
- You can add a luxurious look to your garden landscape by adding just a few armour stones as focal points.
- Armour stone is quite low maintenance, and it can endure the changes in weather and its effects such as cracking and eroding. Therefore, once you have installed armour stone, you can enjoy its beauty for several years to come.
You can always get in touch with us at Hard Rock Landscaping for installing armour stone Barrie structures in your landscape. We have been in the business of providing landscaping services in Simcoe County since 2001. Over the years we have developed a professional team that can guide you in selecting and creating the landscape design you want for your home.
Call us now to know more!